Almost Time....

This past week or two has definately been a whilrwind. Between leaving my job, trying to see friends before I head out and now trying to pack, it seems like theres just not enough time for everything! Leaving my job was a strange expierence. On one hand, I know that this is God's will for my life, but on the other hand, I had a good job that I left and it seems counter-intuitive to leave a paying job for a job that I'm paying to do. Try to explain that one to your boss. Overall, they've been great to me though and I'm glad that I was able to leave on a positive note.

Speaking of positive notes, The Availables sunday school class did a bake sale for me and raised a little over $400. It never ceases to amaze me how genorous the people of CFUMC are. Thanks guys!!!

My flight leaves this comming Tuesday and I haven't even thought about packing. I've got to get on that. What do you even bring with you for six months of travel? I'm probably just going to fit as much of my stuff as I can in my bags as I can and hope I didn't forget anything too important. We'll see how it works out.

I guess the next update I'll do won't be until I get to Maui, unless I just get the overwhelming urge to blog, which is doubtful. So until then, take care and I'll give a shout when I get to the Valley Isle!!!

1 comments:

  1. Renee said...:

    Hey Bryan,

    Glad you got off ok. We'll be praying that you will know God's will for you. Love you!!!