Want an iPad? Here you go!

This summer has been interesting, to say the least. After phasing out of my job at Booster, I've climbed mountains, run more miles than I care to think about and have literally been around the world and back. Now that I've returned to Georgia and settled into my new place, its time to find my dream job.

Call me brash, impatient or cocky, but there is no good reason I'm not employed with a great company right now. I'm hungry, talented and fired up to start a new chapter of my life. I've got a few irons in the fire right now, but nothing has come about quite yet. I'm determined to dig in deep and keep working my butt off to find not just A job, but the RIGHT job. So....

I need your help.

That's right, I'm crowdsourcing my job hunt. Don't worry though, I'm going to make it worth your while. It's a simple concept- you hook me up with my dream job, and I will buy you an iPad2. I am completely serious, y'all. When I get my first paycheck, I will give you your choice of an iPad2 or the cash equivalent (about $400).


16 gigs of Apple brilliance could be all yours!


Now I know you're thinking there's a catch, and you're absolutely right. I'm a visionary kids, not a sucker. Here are the rules...

1. This offer starts on September 3, 2012. That means if you introduced me to Richard Branson last year and he decides to give me a job managing Necker Island next week- sorry, you're out of luck.

If you can score me this suit as well, I may change my mind.


2. You actually have to make a meaningful connection for me. None of this, "Hey Bryan, I was the one that told you about that job testing ice cream for Ben & Jerry's...". That's not going to cut it. Introduce me to Jerry? iPad for you, my friend.

Bring me a shrubbery (and a job)!


3. Let's not waste your time or mine, so only approach me about opportunities that I'm qualified for. As much as I love throwing the old pigskin around, I'm not quite ready to take over for Matty Ice...yet. Watch out for me in your 2014 fantasy league, though!

I'm gunning for you, Matt...

I am, however, qualified for a variety of public relations, marketing, business development and customer relations positions. I want to work for a young, growing company that is doing important work and gives me opportunity to be challenged and grow as the company does. Also, company culture is a huge deal to me. If I'm going to spend the majority of my time with a group of people, they need to be pretty awesome.

Need more info? E-mail me at bryancfarrar@gmail.com and I'll send you my resume and answer any questions you might have.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in this next season of my life, and I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Happy hunting!

4 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    http://jobview.local-jobs.monster.com/Client-Relationship-Representative-Job-Austin-TX-US-113699106.aspx?ch=coxaustin

  1. Unknown said...:

    Ack! It didn't load properly. I'm really sorry.

  1. BCF said...:

    Thanks Shana, but I'm primarily looking in Atlanta. Just moved into a new place, and I'm not about to move a month later...

  1. Unknown said...:

    Unfortunately, having just come back from the bush in Africa, I have no interest in another piece of electronic distraction in my life but I do however want to help you score an outrageously awesome job so you can keep up your untouchable reputation of outrageously awesome jobs. So starting Sept 3, I'll be hitting up my 500+ LinkedIn connections for ya brother, pro bono style.